- In accordance with Russian legislation, "International Language School" Simple" Co., Ltd hosts foreign students to study on a student visa, regardless of the duration of the course.
- After receiving your visa letter you may apply for a maximum of 3 months with a possible extension up to 1 year without travelling outside Russia. The term of validity of the visa is determined by the validity of the contract with the school. The cost of the visa invitation is 1500 rubles.
- A copy of the invitation is sent by the e-mail. If you want to receive the original invitation, we can send it by a courier. The courier services are not included in the cost of registration and are paid additionally (about 3000 rubles).
Issuance of any documents for visa processing will apply only after receiving the prepayment in the amount of 50% of the course cost. For the issuance of the visa invitation you will have to provide us with the following documents:
- your international ID or passport (the first page with photo and personal data)
- your previous Russian visas
- filled in application
- “International Language School “Simple” co.,Ltd can provide consulting support and answer questions related to the procedure of obtaining a visa, valid at the time of ordering, but the" International Language School "Simple" cannot be held responsible for the information provided on the websites devoted to obtaining visas, as it is constantly updated. Students must maintain a valid visa status and their course will be terminated without a valid visa. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the most updated regulations/processes are being followed.
- “International Language School “Simple” co.,Ltd cannot be held responsible for any visa regulation changes which occur after the booking has been confirmed in compliance with the then existing regulations.
- If a visa application was refused, you must provide a written confirmation at least 14 days prior to your arrival (for the refund and cancellation policy see "Terms and Conditions")